Light and Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're here, aren't you?

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Zombie Plan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Loner

Loner

Zombie Plan Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Plan   Zombie Plan EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 12:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Fenrisulfr.
Admin
Fenrisulfr.

Zombie Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan   Zombie Plan EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Gather a few members who can be possible organ doners and having at least one 'bad ass' in the group. I'd first go to my own cache of weaponry, and make them scavenge for a vast amount of food, or just something that could provide an appetite-quenching meal. Then, I would attempt to hook up with the military [assuming they haven't died and the president/government are hiding in a fallout-bunker, and assuming I haven't died with my misfits.] After that, we'd lounge about and go on survivor missions and attempt to find them. Two of them get married, One Dies, and I go insane, negative, and suicidal. Like I've always been.

Now, flip-side Private.

Assuming I turn into a zombie, I'd have no control over my own will nor mind. But, I would indulge in it anyway. I would most likely turn into a great runner and a possible Hunter [Left4Dead Stereotype.]. As I was a great track runner and I can do pol vaults with efficiency. Quickly, devouring at least 6 survivors that I could, and go out like a bitch. Like I've always wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

Zombie Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan   Zombie Plan EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:36 pm

I would GET TO DA CHOPPA!

I've been wanting to say that for so long...
Back to top Go down
Fenrisulfr.
Admin
Fenrisulfr.

Zombie Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan   Zombie Plan EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:11 am

Stop it. Stop it now.
Back to top Go down
doom_muffin

doom_muffin

Zombie Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan   Zombie Plan EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:57 am

...My reply to you, Despair, is this. Since you are supposedly "doom-proof", I would also do what ice did, and

Zombie Plan 9_funny_get_to_the_choppa

I enjoy using images. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mina Valentín

Mina Valentín

Zombie Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan   Zombie Plan EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:03 am

I suppose if you were undead you'd fight for the horde, then?

Honestly, what is wrong with you guys? You can't respect the poster enough to keep idiotic internet memes out of a topic that has nothing to do with it? Add something to the conversation, or you're the equivalent of that awkward semi-autistic person who jumps into conversations, says one thing that leaves everyone feeling mildly depressed, then leaves. And no, that's not a good thing to try to do.

My "In case of Zombie" plan is relatively simple. Get to Fermilab and try to go with the escaping scientists to Antartica, where the zombies would be much easier to control.

My overall strategy would be about staying mobile and avoiding dense populations. To stay mobile, we'd use a series of maximum volume automobiles at first, move up to Trucks and things like that as quickly as we could, and collect various survivors on the way. The Caravan would stick to various deserts and other underpopulated areas, with the goal of setting up a cruise ship with a couple thousands of survivors and living there.
Back to top Go down
Fenrisulfr.
Admin
Fenrisulfr.

Zombie Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan   Zombie Plan EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:18 pm

I wouldn't think that the zombie's rigorous bodies would be able to even move in the 20 below temperatures of Antarctica. Though, I suppose I sympathize with your idea. I'd definitely move to Antarctica and make the rest of my live raising Orca Whales.

Remember everybody; God Bless Rednecks.
Back to top Go down
Fenrisulfr.
Admin
Fenrisulfr.

Zombie Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan   Zombie Plan EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:26 pm

Actually, I would think primarily of mobilizing to Antarctica. Why, you might ask? Because, the low population of humans that roam there, and the likelihood of little-to no Zombies in that area. Due to the rigorous bodies that zombies possess, since Humans go into rigor after dying after roughly 2-4 hours. It's mainly cut off from the world, and suggesting that it's an airborne or insect virus, than Antarctica is safe. The cool weather that's lowest next to it's counter-part, and are world-wide regarding as necessary for only fish, penguin, polar-bear, and whale items/produce. It does maintain some trade with other countries, Greenland, Iceland, some of Europe, and some of America and Canada. So it would be well stocked, plus the SEED bunker for 2012.

At any rate, just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Mina Valentín

Mina Valentín

Zombie Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan   Zombie Plan EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:39 pm

that was more or less what I was thinking, except that the main problem would be getting to Antartica. We can't exactly assume what other people's reactions would be in a Zombie Apocalypse, so we'd have to have a series of contingency plans set up. Another variable would be the nature of the zombies themselves, as well as the infection. Without knowledge of these things, it's difficult to set up a good plan.
Back to top Go down
Fenrisulfr.
Admin
Fenrisulfr.

Zombie Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan   Zombie Plan EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:42 pm

That was the idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zombie Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan   Zombie Plan Empty

Back to top Go down