Light and Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're here, aren't you?

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

So Long For Now

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chodonbow

Chodonbow

So Long For Now Empty
PostSubject: So Long For Now   So Long For Now EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:39 pm

Hello everyone. Sry i haven't been on for a long time but life hit me straight in the face with shit loads to do. My father is leaving for afganistan in january so ive been helping out alot. Theres no end in sight so i thought i should at least say good bye and thx for incuding me in all ur stuff. theres a possibilty i will return but right now im not so sure.

So as for a last goos bye i leave you with one last thing

So Long and Thanks for all the Fish.

Back to top Go down
Mina Valentín

Mina Valentín

So Long For Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Long For Now   So Long For Now EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:14 pm

Alright, well, I don't really know you, but I hope things get a little more relaxed for you soon. Afghanistan might not last as long as you seem to think, but I'm an unabashed optimist with that. Hope to see you back as soon as things cool down for you.

And thanx for the video. It's a combination of Seaworld, a Show Choir performance, and at least 2 hits of acid. Possibly more.
Back to top Go down
Fenrisulfr.
Admin
Fenrisulfr.

So Long For Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Long For Now   So Long For Now EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:20 pm

Goodbye Chodon,
Thank you for making a reference to Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy [movie].
Back to top Go down
Fenrisulfr.
Admin
Fenrisulfr.

So Long For Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Long For Now   So Long For Now EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:14 pm

I already posted the rules, if you would like to know. First section of the first forum. Thought it should be pretty obvious. We have a set of moderators, really just one. None the less, we're just down in the posting department due to the Roleplay Section just not having life.

There is no particular theme to this board either, Susan. All of the rules are according to their respectful domains. As I have already posted a few ideologies for the rules of the Role Play section, in general.

Either way, that video Chodon posted was from the movie,
'Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So Long For Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Long For Now   So Long For Now Empty

Back to top Go down

So Long For Now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light and Shade :: Announcements-
Jump to: