Light and Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're here, aren't you?

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

The Lair

Go down 
+2
KaiserDieFlamma
Ice Cold
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

The Lair - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lair   The Lair - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:04 pm

The body disintegrates, leaving only a small worm like critter behind attempting to slither away.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

The Lair - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lair   The Lair - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:06 pm

Soul turns towards Death. "I think its time for you to release your brother Famine, Death..." He looks towards the hall which Chaos went down. He sees through the walls of the cave and through the rock of the mountain to the outside. Chaos hears Souls voice in his head. "Time is almost up Chaos... Return to me at once." A similar message is sent to Conquests mind.
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

The Lair - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lair   The Lair - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:15 pm

Chaos looks back towards the mountain. "Damn this was just getting good too." He heads back to Soul.
Back to top Go down
Fenrisulfr.
Admin
Fenrisulfr.

The Lair - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lair   The Lair - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:35 pm

Death's face, removing his out layer, turning into his skeletal form, putting on a cloak which served as his scythe's cover. Going toward the ever gluttonous Famine, he pokes his head near him, smiling widely with dead eyes. Unlocks what he could find as a lock (I'm clueless on this), and lets the critter run. "Kill many, you protege." Death mutters out and loses his humanity, if he had some left.
Back to top Go down
doom_muffin

doom_muffin

The Lair - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lair   The Lair - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 5:51 am

"Well...that was decidedly strange." Dirge walks unknowingly straight towards the newly-released Famine.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

The Lair - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lair   The Lair - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:38 am

OOC: Famine would be in one of the Chambers past the inner sanctum where soul would be. He is not being released to fight, hes being released for something else. Doom, instead of just saying your going towards whoever, you should interact a little more.... Its not that easy to just go through the enemies lair like that.

IC: Death lays his eyes on Famine, a skinny boy who looks about twelve years old. All around him are bloody limbs of people, the rest of them have been eaten by Famine. He stands up and walks slowly towards Death, drooling. "Lunch time?" He says in a anxious tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Fenrisulfr.
Admin
Fenrisulfr.

The Lair - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lair   The Lair - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 4:38 pm

[Alright, thanks for the update. Don't type in hindsight please. Still, that was Jack's request, not order.]

Death smiles and his impassive skull twists around, cracking at each turn. "Oh, yes, lunch indeed... More like a banquet!" He yells, laughing of course, "Now, just go out there." He leads his finger out of the chamber. "Oh," remembering, pausing in disgust "You'll have to wait for your meal..." he says longingly for the death of everyone in the lair.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

The Lair - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lair   The Lair - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:04 pm

Famine walks past Death and enters the Inner Sanctum where Soul waits. "Famine... Its almost lunch time... Just wait a little while longer." Soul says as Famine enters. Famine simply drools, his mind focused on hunger alone. His stare would be similar to that of a hungry dog whos chain is not long enough to reach the steak in front of it.
Back to top Go down
doom_muffin

doom_muffin

The Lair - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lair   The Lair - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:37 pm

OOC: Soz...>_< I'm not very good at this am I?

IC: Dirge chooses a tunnel randomly and begins to walk down it.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

The Lair - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lair   The Lair - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 7:12 pm

As Dirge marches through the tunnel, he hears two different voices ahead of him. As he cautiously makes his way towards the voices, he sees two Exorcists, John and Quinton. Quinton turns his head towards Dirge and yells. "Hey you! Come here we need some help!"
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

The Lair - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lair   The Lair - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 7:20 pm

Sigmund enters one of the entrances him and Avarice had seen earlier. "Which way.." He goes left.
Back to top Go down
Mirage

Mirage

The Lair - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lair   The Lair - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 7:58 pm

Ryo folds her arms in an "X" in front of herself as the Oni's backhand smashed into her, though as soon as the creatures chest was made available Vanessa lunged forward, attempting to drive her clawed, flaming hand right through the torso of Conquest.
Back to top Go down
doom_muffin

doom_muffin

The Lair - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lair   The Lair - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:14 pm

Dirge jogs over to the two Exorcists. "What? What is it?" He says, bouncing on his heels and cracking his knuckles. He was ready to win a fight for a change.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

The Lair - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lair   The Lair - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:18 pm

Conquest is sent flying from Vanessas punch. He crashes in to a tree causing it to fall over him. Moments later, the tree flies in to the air and Conquest steps out of the dust cloud unscathed. He begins to walk forward but then stops, grabs his head with his right hand and grunts. The mask of steel over his face cracks under his grip and then shatters. "I must return to Father..." The rest of his armor slowly begins to crack and fall off. A Golden sphere surrounds him. before he makes his escape he glances at the three women and says, "You're lucky..." The Sphere shoots in to the air and sharply changes direction and begins to fly towards the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

The Lair - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lair   The Lair - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:21 pm

Quinton steps towards Dirge and hints towards John who is attempting to push a wall in. "We think there is a passageway behind that wall." Quinton says to Dirge. "I'm telling you... IT would be ten times easier to just bust the hell in!" John says angrily. Quinton turns towards John. "We don't know whats on the other side, or what would happen if we did... This whole place could collapse for all we know."
Back to top Go down
doom_muffin

doom_muffin

The Lair - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lair   The Lair - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Dirge walks over to the wall and taps it. "Hmm...yeah, this can work." Dirge shatters his sword and the shards shatter until each is the size of a dust mote, then they form a funnel and cut an eye-sized hole in the wall.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

The Lair - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lair   The Lair - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 7:29 pm

"Great... Now if we could all shrink to the size of a pebble we'd be set..." John says sarcastically. Quinton sighs and grabs on to Johns shoulder, pulling him back allowing him to step forward. "Thanks... Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
doom_muffin

doom_muffin

The Lair - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lair   The Lair - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 8:47 am

Dirge shakes his head, laughing. "It's Dirge, and the point is to look through. You were worried about enemies on the other side, weren't you? Now, if there are, we can spy on them." Dirge nods his head proudly.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

The Lair - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lair   The Lair - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:39 am

Quinton looks through the hole Dirge created and Sees the Oni, gathered in the chamber. Soul stands and approaches Death and Famine, as Conquest enters the Chamber. Soul looks about the chamber, "Good. Everyone is here." Conquest approaches and says, "We've managed to lower their numbers significantly." Soul nods.

The ceiling collapses on the far side of the chamber, Avarice charging through the hole created by the collapse towards Soul. "Die Father!" he yells. Soul grins, not even glancing at Avarice. "Just as planned." Avarice lands short of Soul, about two meters away from him, panting. "Whats going on..? My... my power!?" "Did you really think I wouldn't have planned for this? How naive.." Soul steps forward Towards Famine. "Now famine... we must make our escape."

Famine stares blankly at soul for a moment and then lifts his head towards the ceiling, opening his mouth as wide as he can. A Vortex rises from his throat engulfing the ceiling, stones quickly falling, and crumbling, turning in to dust as they enter Famines mouth being devoured. Soon the entire mountain is devoured by Famine.

"Conquest, I leave the rest to you." Conquest Nods and walks to the center of them all and raises his arms, a large Gold sphere surrounds them and lifts them in to the air. By now, all of the Exorcists can see the Lair, due to the mountain vanishing. They all watch helplessly as the Oni escape in to the air and out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Lair - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lair   The Lair - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lair
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light and Shade :: The Basement :: The Damp Spot (RP section) :: The Damned :: The World of The Damned-
Jump to: