Light and Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're here, aren't you?

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. Empty
PostSubject: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:55 pm

The capital of Lionel and the remaining plains area that are before it is Troll Desert
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:32 pm

The Ship lands in the city port and everyone getsoff the boat, Leth sighs, "Well, let's get this report over with."

Erika nods, "Let's." They start walking towards the castle, "Lyn, Dorion tell Tare we will be a bit late." they disappear into a crowd.

Lyn puts her book away, it has a leather cover and looks like an older book. "Let's get going." Rather than her normally cheerful voice she has a bit of anger to it. She walks off towards H.Q
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:46 pm

Dorion follows Lyn. "Whats wrong with you? You're acting stranger than usual." He tugs on the cloth wrapped around his sword, pulling it up higher off the ground.
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:42 pm

Lyn keeps walking, "Nothing to do with you." They reach the H.Q. And Tare notices them, "Well, well. Our reigning champions are back. I hope all went well." Lyn ignores him and starts to walk by him when Tare hands Lyn a book that looks much like the one she had earlier. "This is the one right?" He keeps up a smile. Lyn grabs the book and walks over somewhere else in the building.

Tare laughs a bit, "How was the trip Dorion?"
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:55 pm

Dorion loosens his grip on the cloth wrapped around his blade allowing it to drop on to the ground with a thud and then leans it against the wall by the door. "A Pain in the ass..." He replies. "We ended up doing more than we were payed to do."
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:22 pm

Tare looks at him, "Ufufufu, Sounds like it would have been fun to be there." He looks at the doors for a second, then turns back towards Dorion, "You meet any new friends while you were over in Osfer?"
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 4:06 pm

He looks at Tare with a grim expression "No, but some pest followed us home."
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:37 pm

Tare looks at Dorion with a questioning look, "A pest?"
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:20 am

"A Vampire took a liking to Leth and followed us all the way from Osfer."
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:40 am

Tare chuckles a bit, "Well, that's interesting, also where are Leth and Erika?"
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:07 pm

After a moment of silence between them the doors slam open and Leth runs in and draws his sword, "St-Stay back," Holding it towards the door, everyone stares at the door then a voice is heard from behind him, "What exactly are you planning to do with that?" Leth jumps forward and turns around, "Defending myself that's what."

Tare looks on and leans over to Dorion whispering, "Is this the pest of which you spoke of earlier?"
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 12:02 pm

OOC: Assuming its the Vampire girl.

IC: "Yeah, Thats her!" Dorion steps forward, grabbing his large wrapped blade and steps in front of Leth. "The hell I'm letting a Vampire in this place!"
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:54 pm

A grin grows across Kalsie's face, "This is amusing fuzball." She jumps over Dorion and uses Leth's head as a point to jump further away out the doors of the the guild, "Just watch yourself boy."

Leth holds his head where she jumped off, "Ow... Well... Thanks Dorion, hehehe" He puts his sword away, "Oh we already talked to the king, on the way here Erika said she had to step off somewhere and then Kalsie chased me.... I bet Erika just wanted to watch..."

A mild bang is heard from the back of the building, Tare sighs, "Oh my,I knew I shouldn't of gotten her that book..." Leth practically ignores it, "I'm not helping her this time.... Hey Dorion, you should help her!" He starts to push him towards the area she's in where they get to a closed door. "Good luck!" He turns and walks away, whistling.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 3:58 pm

"The hell...? whats the big deal?" He says as he opens the door to her room. "Its only a book..."
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 2:06 pm

As Dorion opens the door he sees a giant stone slab in the middle of the room with an alchemic pentagram on it, a table in one corner with glass beakers and such, and a cauldron in another corner.

Lyn is standing near the stone slab holding a rock. Pieces of glass are on the ground while she looks at the rock with her eyes slitted like a cat. "Another failure.. Damn." She said with soot covering her face. She looks over at Dorion as he opened the door, "What the hell do you want.."
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 4:54 pm

Dorion glares at her, being rather confused. "Uhh, the others said i should... help you."
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:20 pm

"Tch." Lyn mumbles something and throws the rock at Dorion. "Damn him, give this to Leth and tell him silver... He'll understand... " She looks toward the stone slab. "Close the door when you leave."
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:20 pm

Dorion catches the rock and turns away. "your welcome..." He slams the door behind him and makes his way downstairs. He turn to Leth and tosses him the stone. "She wants Silver... I sure as hell am not giving it to her, you should understand why."
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:23 pm

"Silver.." Leth catches the stone and looks over it a bit. "... !!Hahahahahaha!!" He bursts into a laugh. "She-she-hahaha!!" He starts to calm down. "Sh-She didn't want silver." He heads into a room and comes out with some ores and some glass bottles with liquids in it, still chuckling a bit. "I got this." Tare looks and says, "Dont let the cat bite you."
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 8:19 am

Dorion seems rather confused. "Cat?"

OOC: I badly wanted to do a Cat and Dog joke since Dorion is a Lycan lol.
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 1:40 pm

Tare points to the top of his head, imploring Dorion to think about Lyn really quick.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 3:31 pm

Dorion grunts and turns away from him. "I'm going to sleep." He goes up the stairs and heads for his room.
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 3:40 pm

The front of the building open and closes downstairs and Tare and Erika start to talk as Dorion heads upstairs. A door is heard slamming and a sharp sound, like glass breaking is heard and the front doors open and slammed close.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 8:14 pm

Dorion turns around noting that the sound did not come from Lyns room. "The hell is going on now?" He heads back down the stairs to investigate. "The hell is going on now?"
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:14 pm

Erika looks over towards Dorion, "Let's see from the 15 second guess of what happened... Leth pissed off Lyn by laughing and telling her she is doing alchemy wrong..(Not that there can be complaints there).. And she threw a beaker at him when he left and Leth started to run away and run outside..."
Tare looks at Erika, "Are you sure that hasn't happened before and you're pretending to be a good guess?"
Ignoring Tare's comments she looks at the door. "Isn't there that vampire that followed us here?"
Tare smiles, "I can go look for him.(That vampire girl was kind of cute too. Wouldn't mind running into her too.) Dorion, my brother, would you like to join me in finding Leth? (And hopefully her.)

**For those who know not my methods nowadays, the (words in here are thought or said under their breath) yay!!! Also, pi is not circular, I learned that at school two days ago.(Merely a funny joke I made in geometry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next