Light and Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're here, aren't you?

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Dimensional Trouble??!!

Go down 
4 posters

Yea, or Neigh.
Yea
Dimensional Trouble??!! Vote_lcap100%Dimensional Trouble??!! Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Nea
Dimensional Trouble??!! Vote_lcap0%Dimensional Trouble??!! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

Dimensional Trouble??!! Empty
PostSubject: Dimensional Trouble??!!   Dimensional Trouble??!! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:06 am

I started this idea after Exams at school.. yay...

Backstory

A group of scientists working on a project to open portals to alternate Dimensions finished it one day, but a problem occured and many seperate portals in said dimensions were open at one time, many of them stayed open after the machine was shut off and creatures from those extra dimensional worlds were set into the City surrounding the Cogitation Building, the building in which the scientist used. After monsters attacked civilians the scientists went to the government for help. There the government issued the new EDCRS group,(Extra Dimensional Creature Removal Service). Their job is to kill hostile monsters and retrieve peaceful ones. The civilians have started calling these mystery monsters "Demons" because of how they appear, out of nowhere. After the Demons are retrieved the Removers, as they are called, will take the creature/corpse back to the CB,(Cogitation Building), where the scientists will try to send them back to their respective Dimensions.

Removers- They are fighters of most any age and use whatever weapons they deem useful, be it a Sword or a Spear all the way up to a SMG or a Sniper Rifle.

"Demons"- Truly not demons but some may have the apperance of Stereotypical Demons, they appear in many sizes and shapes, many of them look like Mythological creatures and gods of the past. While most of them may be hostile in feeling threatend or lash out because of hunger, some of them are peaceful and even fewer are will to join with a human out of the liking this world more than their own. They would become the servant of the Remover on basis of the government's rules.

Well, super basics I suppose... But should be enough for you guys to get the gist of it.
Also if you have a suggestion for the name suggest it, I have no idea what to call it.
Back to top Go down
doom_muffin

doom_muffin

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Trouble??!!   Dimensional Trouble??!! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:26 pm

Dimensional Incident? Demonology? Ehh, I got nothin.
On another note, approved.
Back to top Go down
Fenrisulfr.
Admin
Fenrisulfr.

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Trouble??!!   Dimensional Trouble??!! EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:17 pm

Accepted

Just due to the fact that there is little to no activity on these forums, of course you won't be able to post this up until one goes down. Until then, you can work this all out.
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Trouble??!!   Dimensional Trouble??!! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:10 pm

yayz
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Trouble??!!   Dimensional Trouble??!! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:04 pm

To hell with waiting. PM me what you need and I'll create the forums.

Message to Fen: Don't delete any of the Forums I'd like to keep them.
Back to top Go down
Fenrisulfr.
Admin
Fenrisulfr.

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Trouble??!!   Dimensional Trouble??!! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:29 pm

I won't delete forums. But I will delete forms for RP if they haven't been accepted within a month or two, depending on the number of 'Yes' that it gets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Trouble??!!   Dimensional Trouble??!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Trouble??!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light and Shade :: The Basement :: The Damp Spot (RP section) :: Role Play Polls-
Jump to: