Light and Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're here, aren't you?

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

the goblin showed up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fleamailman

fleamailman

the goblin showed up Empty
PostSubject: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:04 pm

"...hi..." said the goblin, wondering if he'd even come to the right place is, his thoughts were more on the coffee machine at this point, but he just continued "...well there's not really much to say about me, married with kids I suppose, that's me then..." and then something crossed his mind "...you see, the trouble in ones introduction is simply, if you don't meet the other person, there's absolutely no way to prove anything anyway since these are just words here, and the reader is blind, I mean anyone of us could be just anything then, who knows I could even be a human for that matter MYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, no no just joking, thought it was funny though..."

the goblin showed up Output6
Back to top Go down
Fenrisulfr.
Admin
Fenrisulfr.

PostSubject: Re: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:31 pm

Welcome, Flemailman.

Of course, it's the internet. Anyone here who said they're anything could just be lying to make us fall for it. But we just think that's a dick move.

At any rate, we hope you enjoy your stay here. It's rather dead though, due to the lack of activity since college, jobs, or whatever sinks their boats. But, if you can begin to make the activity here increase even slightly, you may get a reward. Nah, I'm just joking. Still, wouldn't be a bad thing if you tried to help.

Last edited by Occam on Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:48 pm

Quote :
At any rate, we hope you enjoy your stay here

"...why thank you my good human, if I may so bold as to call you one..." replied the goblin once more, while outside, the snow storm had subsided enough to let the minions of the moneygod continue their endless endeavors in this beloved city of affluence "Geneva & co", and well, into this then, dressed like a rather oldish teletubby, armed with his laptop and under the influence of caffeine, the lone goblin readied himself, without much relish mind you, for yet another tromp to the bank, read withdrawals here, the post office, read pay one tithes then, and the bistro, read lick wounds and drown sorrows in more coffee, so he hits on singing "...we're off to see the blizzard, the wonderful blizzard that was, that was, that was because, tralala...", exits, only to take one foot outside the door and is simply buried in snow, where surfacing some distance further down the street, well, at the bistro no less, thinks aloud "...never mind your silly "secret of fire" humans, just tell me how one remains sane in all this "dailylife", I will let you live to do..."

the goblin showed up IE-104
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

PostSubject: Re: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:51 am

Hey there, I'm an immortal so bow down and worship.. I jest. But good to have someone else join.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:26 am

"...pleased to meet you..." replied the goblin, adding ",,,I am finding my feet here now, not sure what it is all about, nor even what I'm seeking here, but here anyway that is..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up Empty

Back to top Go down

the goblin showed up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light and Shade :: Announcements :: The Newbies-
Jump to: