Light and Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're here, aren't you?

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Hihi, all

Go down 
+2
KaiserDieFlamma
Mina Valentín
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mina Valentín

Mina Valentín

Hihi, all Empty
PostSubject: Hihi, all   Hihi, all EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 6:03 pm

Hi, I'm Mina Valentín, SapphireNeriad on USEast, Delphinidae on Europe. Lucius told me about these forums through a game I was working on (kind of). I like a more epic roleplay, with complexity of characters and plot, but not confusing. The main thing that pisses me off is when characters have no... character, for lack of a better word. I don't care how they look, I care about how they act, and why they act that way.

I'm a swimmer, so that's pretty much my life when I'm not at home. I'm also the person with all the friends from every single clique who can fit in with pretty much everyone, so that too, I guess. I'm trying to go to college for Nuclear Engineering, maybe with a minor in Material Engineering, and I need to work really hard to get my grades up and get as much ap credit as I can, so that takes up everything else. Wherever I go, i like to sing (I'm a 1st Soprano/2nd Alto)

I started in roleplay really when I was in 3rd Grade. While other kids were watching TV or playing make-believe, I was reading books (yes, I know, creepy lonely book-child). I read Harry Potter in 3rd grade, followed quickly by Chronicles of Narnia, Lord of the Rings, Redwall, and pretty much whatever I could get my hands on. From then until about 7th grade, I read only fantasy (Anne McCaffery sucks). After that, I've kinda been branching out, doing Classics and Mystery and stuff like that. So, that's pretty much where I started RPing.

I still prefer Fantasy, but what I like most of all is potential. Some RPs just seemed closed, and you have to work within strict boundaries for it to make any sense, while others are so broad open that it just invites assholes to come in and ruin it. I like something that can be both intimate and complex.

George R.R. Martin is my Favorite Author.
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

Hihi, all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hihi, all   Hihi, all EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 6:13 pm

Yoyo, don't worry I read a lot from 3rd grade on too. Nice to meetcha, I perfer fantasy and sci-fi stuff myself. Welcome

-Pyromania99/KaiserDerFlamma
Back to top Go down
Mina Valentín

Mina Valentín

Hihi, all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hihi, all   Hihi, all EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 8:37 pm

Thanks. I have a couple of questions, just in general. One, how do you send private messages? 2ndly, Who is the most active, as in who should I probably send questions to? Where do I put questions? I have a couple of questions on "the Damned," but I don't know where to ask them. Otherwise I'd have started, but I don't know if my idea's ok.
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

Hihi, all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hihi, all   Hihi, all EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 8:47 pm

1. One way is to go to memberlist and hit the pm button on a persons line, or you can use the PM button on the bottom of someones post.

2. I would say send a Pm to one of our wonderful Moderators Fen *Aves or w/e his name is atm* or Ice for starters, you can also send them to me or anyone in the in the top seven or eight of the memberlist are usually on. I am usually checking it ever 30 minutes or so when I'm not doing anything.

3. As for "The Damned" questions direct them at Ice.
Back to top Go down
Lucius-Verus

Lucius-Verus

Hihi, all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hihi, all   Hihi, all EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:02 pm

Oh...Well hello there! You look rather familiar. I'm sure I've seen you somewhere...While I try to remember where from welcome to The Light and Shade! Razz
Back to top Go down
Fenrisulfr.
Admin
Fenrisulfr.

Hihi, all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hihi, all   Hihi, all EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 4:48 pm

Welcome to Light and Shade, hope you enjoy your stay. Or not.
Back to top Go down
Mirage

Mirage

Hihi, all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hihi, all   Hihi, all EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:38 pm

Welcome to LaS, I must say I love reading your introduction and I look forward to (potentially) RP'ing with you.
Back to top Go down
SteelReaver

SteelReaver

Hihi, all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hihi, all   Hihi, all EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:42 pm

Yo. Found this link myself. FL forums rp seems pretty dead. So I'll bring that here then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hihi, all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hihi, all   Hihi, all Empty

Back to top Go down

Hihi, all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light and Shade :: Announcements :: The Newbies-
Jump to: