Light and Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're here, aren't you?

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:58 am

Dorion grunts. "Fine, I was getting bored anyway." Dorion grabs his large sword wrapped in a sheet and swings it over his shoulder, holding on to a piece of the cloth. "Might need this in case we run in to the Vampire again."
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:47 pm

Tare nods at Dorion, "Shall we?" He opens up the door and looks left and right. "Which way... Let's go left first. I think I saw him run this way." Tare starts and heads down the street. "It is a bit darker tonight heh."
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:35 pm

"There's no moon." Dorion says in a sort of relieved tone of voice. "You were right to go this way... His scent is getting stronger." Even though Dorion is relieved that it is a moonless night, which is when he has the most control over his powers, he still feels uneasy knowing there is a Vampire stalking the one that they are looking for.
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:01 am

Tare looks around a little but can't see all to much do to the dark, "Hmm.. My vision won't be of much help. Well, no matter." He spreads his wings and flys up on top of a nearby building. "I have other methods of finding people." He stands the for a second. "Which of the two do you want to take Dorion? Leth or the vampire? I'm partial to finding the vampire..."

P.S. He's saying split up and conquer or what not.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:31 pm

Dorion agrees "Fine then, I'll let you handle the vampire." Even though Dorion wants to find and 'deal' with the Vampire himself, he volunteers to find Leth knowing the Vampire would also be looking for him.
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:58 am

"Hehheh, just fine with me. Leth is in the that direction" Tare points in a direction towards a cul-de-sac. "Shouldn't be to hard I suppose.." He spreads his wings out and Dorion sees fly off in one direction.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:45 am

"Don't need to tell me..." He replies even though he knows Tare can't hear him by now. "The guy could really use a bath..." He starts jogging in that general direction.
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:33 pm

As Dorion reaches the cul-de-sac he sees a somewhat familiar face, female Leth. She looks over at Dorion. "Dorion!! What the hell are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:38 am

"looking for you" He replies. "I wanted to make sure i got to you before the bloodsucker did."
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:49 pm

Leth stares at him for a second when the sound of thunder is heard from the center of the city. "Umm, is Tare looking for the vampire?... No nevermind, I know he is..." Whispering to self, "He's the only one of us crazy enough to let off something that big in the middle of the city.." Leth walks towards the exit of the area and takes a left after looking left and right, a bright light is see and the normal Leth walks back waving Dorion over as he walks back to the H.Q.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:05 pm

Dorion quickly dashes in the direction of the thunder, hoping he'd find Tare and the Vampire.
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:23 pm

Leth looks over at Dorion heading over to where Tare is. "This is gona be interesting... Ehh, whatever." He walks back to the HQ.

Dorion eventually reaches where Tare is and sees him flying in the air hoverinh sbove the ground. "Now, Leth made it sound like you were amazingly hard to beat." Dorion sees Tare's hand glow then go back to normal. "I won't be interfering in your business anymore, I just wanted to see how your fighting level was." He soars into the air and starts over to the HQ.

Kalsie barely makes it to her feet, "Tch what the hell is he..." She walks over to a nearby bench and sits on it.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:46 am

Kalsie would then lift her head to see the Eight foot werewolf standing before her. "I got some questions, and you're going to answer them."
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:11 pm

"Heh, what can I help you with fuzzball?" Kalsie looks at the werewolf standing much taller than her.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:24 am

"What do you know about other vampires? I'm looking for one in particular." Dorion says as he lifts his long sword from his shoulder and stands it on the ground next to him.
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:47 am

"I don't know much about other vampires... Hehehe, I couldn't help on this subject if I wanted to." The vampire girl replied.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 11:52 am

Dorion leans forward, Kalsie can feel his warm breath on her face. "How do i know you're not lying?"
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:40 pm

She chuckles and smirks, "This a good question, mind telling me when you find out?" She chuckles some more, "So want to tell me this person's name, I'll warn him if I see him." She snaps her fingers and the sky looks redder.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:00 pm

"I'm looking for a Vampire named Victor."
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:21 am

She looks up at Dorion, "I've honestly never heard that name." She then turns her head from him.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:03 pm

Dorion scoffs at her and bears his fangs. "Worthless bloodsucker." He kicks the bench shes sitting on with enough force to launch it about ten to twelve feet.
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:10 am

The girl just jumps into the air and disappes into the night as the sky turns dark yet again.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:52 pm

Dorion transforms back in to his human form and sighs. "What a waste of time..." He begins to head back to the HQ when suddenly he feels a trembling feeling as if something bad has happened somewhere. "What in the world..?" He shakes his head and then continues to head back to the HQ. When arrives at the HQ and enters the large house.
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:16 pm

As he enters Erika is sitting in a chair reading some kind of scroll. Lyn is lying on a couch sleeping. Leth is up in his room sleeping. Tare in the furthest back place wraping white cloth around his hand.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:53 am

Dorion walks over to Tare. "What did you do to the Bloodsucker? she couldn't even defend herself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next