Light and Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're here, aren't you?

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:14 pm

Tare looks at Dorian, "I didn't do anything." He whispers under his breath, "I just sent two surges of electricity through her body." He continue to wrap his hand up.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:12 pm

Dorion replies, "Hardly nothing..." He turns around and heads for the stairs.
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:13 pm

As Dorion makes his way up the stairs he hears snores from one room and what sounds like purring coming from another.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:12 pm

Dorion sighs as he enters his room, standing his sword against the wall and plomps on to his bed quickly falling fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:09 pm

As the morning starts Tare is downstairs talking to Erika about something or another and Lyn went out to a store and dragged Leth along.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:22 pm

Dorion gets out of bed and walks downstairs, greeting everyone as he arrives.
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:23 pm

Erika replies to him, "Morning, today seems peaceful so far.. I have a feeling something bad happened though.."
Tare sighes, "It's sad because you are usually right... Seperate note, I must take my leave." He hops up and starts out the door.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:29 am

"How often are you right about those feelings?" Dorion asks, hoping that its not often.
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:57 pm

Erika ponders for a second, "Perhaps 50 percent of the time, something Tare said earlier. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:44 pm

Dorion replies. "I just have an Eerie feeling about today... Its nothing."
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 3:34 pm

Erika nods, "We'll just see what happens." A sound is heard a whistling like noise. "Tea?" Erika asks as she gets up.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:58 am

Dorion replies, "No... I'm going out." He walks towards the door without his sword and leaves the HQ.
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:14 pm

As Dorion goes out the door Erika shrugs and gets herself some tea. "Suit yourself."
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:36 am

Dorion sighs as he walks down the street, noticing that there is nothing 'off' or unusual.
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:33 pm

As Dorion walks down the street he notices two people emerge from the store ahead somewhat arguing. "Come on buy it for me I don't have enough." "Hey no means no, I don't have all the money I want, I am trying to save for something where you just buy the first thing you see that you want!!" Dorion makes the people out to be Leth and Lyn.
"But come on Leth you're guilty of the same thing!" Lyn counters. "Like hell I am!" Leth replies but takes a deep breath and calms down. "If you'd been wanting this for the last month why did you buy that?" He points to a bracelet on Lyn's wrist. "You know... Nevermind, I don't need to know what's in your head..." He turns towards the castle and starts walking.

Lyn watches him walk off and wonders where he is headed. Before she can speak Leth says, "I'm headed to the wanted board near the castle. Today is a bit boring.." He starts walking with his hand on the sheath of his sword while walking off towards the castle.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:05 am

Dorion approaches Lyn and asks, "What was that all about?" He crosses his arms and looks at Lyn with a curious expression.
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:39 pm

Lyn looks at Dorion, "Money... Hehehehe....." She starts to walk back towards the headquarters. "Greedy Leth."
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:34 pm

Dorion watches Lyn walk away from him then turns to face the direction Leth traveled in. He says, "Minaswell see what hes up to..." He follows Leth to the wanted board.
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:32 pm

On his way he sees Leth talking to a couple of kids a girl and a boy. Leth says something as Dorion as he gets closer, "Ehh?? Something like that happened further down?" The boy replies, "It appears so." The girl says "Saw it with my own eyes!"
Leth looks at them, and replies, "Well.... I might have a friend that can get you to see the king but......." The girl jumps up and down, "Thank you!!" The boy, "Thank you very much, sorry to bother a stranger such as you." Leth replies, "No problem, if something happened to the kingdom I think it is best to inform the king. What are the guards thinking..." He looks at the kids and then think. *Right that's what they're thinking...*
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:05 pm

Dorion approaches Leth and asks. "Whats with the kids?" while scratching the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:39 pm

Leth looks at Dorion, "Well.." Leth explains the situation that happened earlier. The girl spoke, "My name is Tyri, and my brother, Loci!" She points to her brother.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:06 am

Dorion replies to the children, "Dorion..." He then looks at Leth and says. "Whats going on?" as several guards rush past them towards the scene where Victor drained the blood of a young woman, however Dorion ignores them assuming its some kind of theft.
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:01 am

"I have no idea... I don't feel like finding out..."He starts to walk towards the H.Q. "Tyri , Loci, follow me, we'll see if Erika can help us out here."
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:14 pm

Dorion follows the three back to the HQ. He wonders what the children told Leth thinking that it may be linked to the 'bad day' predictions earlier.
Back to top Go down
KaiserDieFlamma

KaiserDieFlamma

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:47 pm

The group enters back into the HQ and Leth yells, "Hey Erika! We have some kids here that you might be able to help!" Erika enters into the room again with a plate of food she was eating, "Huh, what is it." After they explain the circumstances and telling about what happened at the city and how the guards wouldn't let them in. Tyri started talking again, "Ohh ya. This strange man accompanied us through the woods." Loci spoke, "Spat something out about thugs or theives attacking us... I wasn't paying attention and did not hear what he called himself." Tyri interrupted, "He called himself Victor silly. We said goodbye after we entered the gates."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.   Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sylus and the tunnel to pre-Troll-Lands Plain.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next