Light and Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're here, aren't you?

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Ambious' Introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ambious

Ambious' Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Ambious' Introduction   Ambious' Introduction EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:22 pm

Quote :
Whoosh... whoosh... the sounds of the chilling wind blows the dry dirt 'round'n'round in the prarie desert. As the darkness sets for the night and winter which is soon to come, snow falls on the bleak landscape of plains filled dead brush and leafless trees. Looking out to this bleak, descolate landscape would be one man... one man of eternal fortitude sitting ona creaky rocking chair with his long, white beard and emotionless face.

The man gets out of his chair and feels the coarse grain of the wooden support to his porch as he stands and looks the dark horizon. To himself, the man thinks this winter will be different... he knows it will be, for he recieve a visit from a very, very special someone. The man would give a grunt as he turns around slowly walks through broken-down door which would hardly keep a draft a bay. He looks to the enterence of his household, finding a leather bag of beans in which he puts in a pan and on his fire stove, brewing some concoction as he sits.

The chilling wind would offer a slight moan, and the man's emotionless face would light up through his straggily beard and unkempt face. Dust and debri would slip through the cracks and knotholes of his walls, floor, and door, the chilling wind blowing it in, as if a sandstorm. And though this sight would look realistic at first, the dust would not settle like it normally would, instead it would swirl and swirl, growing larger until the spiral of dust and stone reaches the size of a person infront of the door the man just walked through.

"Welcome back... Ambious," says the man in his dry voice, his vocals sounding old and tired as if not used for years. As he sas this, the dust and debri would all turn a transparent black and seem to fit together like a puzzle, forming the black and transparent of a man in few brief seconds. As soon as the figure was complete, the transparency would end and the figure would gain his color.

"Thank you, Seamus...", the figure that was presumably called Ambious replies as his body fills in. Covered in a black cape so dull it showed no outlines and so oversized it would appear a cloak, the figure posed mysterious. "How long has it been, Seamus?", the figure asks as he slips his arms through the cloak, showing their bare skin which would be tanned with red tints and highly toned.

"Oh... nearly twenty-thousand years... I'm surprised you a'membered or even knew this is when I told you to return...", Seamus would reply, getting up to tend to his brew, though first getting two dark wooden cups from his cupboard.

"You forget whom I am Seamus... ", the figure says before chuckling and removing the black hood to his cape, it falling graciously as he returns his arms to his cloak. The figure would fling his head back slightly to pull his long hair out, it seemingly flowing out of his cape in a gravity-defying fashion and staying in air before falling down in it's wiry strides and layered lengths to his midback in which is settles.

"I don't think anyone could forget you, Ambious... ...do you remember why I asked you here so long, long ago?", Seamus would ask as he pours cups of a thick brown substance from his brew.

"Heh... yes... Seamus, you wanted me to restore your youth... I offered then, but... you refused... may I ask why?", Ambious asks, grinning in the recolection, showing his enlarged canines and letting his forehead crinkle slightly, the black tribal tatoos running down his face and forehead crinkling as well.

"I am a man of mystery... invulnerability... if I told you that, it would ruin my plans... you know me, Ambious... I have naught but good intentions", Seamus would say as he sits back down, putting a cup across his small table and sitting in his spot, taking a sip.

"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions Seamus... but I have no need to fear Hell...", Ambious replies as he sits down and wraps his hands around the cup, making his demonically long fingernails apparent and taking a sip. "But why me, Seamus?", Ambious asks, knowing there were millions of others whom could make Seamus young again.

"Ambious, tsk-tsk... you seem to forget whom you are... and obviously whom I am... in all existence, I am the only person aside from True God you can't kill... I am invulnerable... to most, if I grant you power permission, it will be strong enough to effect me...", Seamus answers before taking another sip, but not before taking a much needed breathe from his long, long speech.

"Then so be it, Seamus...", Ambious replies, sitting down his cup. Ambious would stand and lift a single hand out of his cloak. "I have finish my drink... yet it is full, Seamus. Drink from my cup, and you will your youth." Ambious returns his hand and walks out of the door, bursting into dust and debri and blowing away in the wind... leaving the old man Seamus his cup.

I am Ambious, think of me as you will. I like to roleplay, am I'm fairly good at it. I attempt to think logically, but I do admit from time-to-time I do some stupid shit. I am very creative, and I think of that as my best roleplaying quality. My creativity leads me to some rather eccentric acitivities, straying on the lines of boldly changing things for the better, stepping over the conditional line of queerity, and sometimes making me look like jackass; normally it just makes me look like a jackass. Unfortunately or maybe fortunately, I have little roleplaying experience in the sense of how long I have bene roleplaying, which isn't much over a year. Though, in my short expedition of experience, I have probably undergone more than some veterans, but who's to say... not I, for I do not truthfully know. Though, what I do know is I'm not a docile... when I don't like something, it's rare I sit back and let that something occur without logical reason, and I'll fight through hell to get it changed or at least an admitence to it being wrong... which leads me to my biggest quirk and most likely fault: I'm a... "fact-of-the-matter" type of person whom will argue symantics if not stopped by a logical train of thought. Though... normally, I don't get that far... I'm normally quick to end disputes for they waste time,,, I suppise, as Elvis Presley has sung, I like "A little less conversation and a little more action, please. 'Cause all this agravation ain't saisfactioning me." I'll suppose I'll end this little venture on my persona by stating my general regal and formal mannerisms... as you'll see in my posts, "I like to make things lok pretty. ^.^" Anyway... that's me in a nutshell...

Themed Quote
Quote :
"I... am... Ambious." — Ambious" passionate quote in response to Xerious, devourer of Plains of Reality's declaration of who would dare challenge him.

Theme Song
Back to top Go down
Fenrisulfr.
Admin
Fenrisulfr.

PostSubject: Re: Ambious' Introduction   Ambious' Introduction EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:38 pm

Although I prefer [In the End - Linkin Park] I won't complain about your 'theme song'. Your introduction is rather excessive, in the sense of being long. But thanks for the detailed observations we can conclude on about you, welcome to Light and Shade.
Back to top Go down
Ambious

PostSubject: Re: Ambious' Introduction   Ambious' Introduction EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:54 pm

I like to make my mark; writing an elegantly worded excerpt from an excellent RP seemed to fit that. And, I do like the song, but Crawling fits Ambious more, the character- not me. No, if I was posting my own theme song it would be...
A little less conversation - Elvis, Get off of my back - Bryan Adams, When you're evil - Voltaire, or Wanted dead or alive - Bon Jovi. Unfortunately, I've never heard a badass song about a never-ending argument or man of contradictions or else I'd add that. If you had a themesong, what would it be?
Back to top Go down
Fenrisulfr.
Admin
Fenrisulfr.

PostSubject: Re: Ambious' Introduction   Ambious' Introduction EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 5:39 pm

Not entirely sure, I suffer from Bi-polar type 2. I also have split personalities, I'd have to have many themesongs. It's hard enough as it is to find a song that fits myself.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cold
Admin
Ice Cold

PostSubject: Re: Ambious' Introduction   Ambious' Introduction EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 9:26 am

Your theme song would be Lithium by Nirvana Fen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ambious' Introduction   Ambious' Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Ambious' Introduction
Page 1 of 1